Talk: Motivation and emotion/Book/2017/Online motivation that is dating sex Articles Remarks edit Hi Georgia – i am hoping you never mind, but we jumped in and included the rule for hanging indent in your recommendations part. To include more sources in the formatting, just put them in prior to the dual curly brackets at the […]
Hi Georgia – i am hoping you never mind, but we jumped in and included the rule for hanging indent in your recommendations part. To include more sources in the formatting, just put them in prior to the dual curly brackets at the finish (). Hope your writing is certainly going well: )–MMMRH9416 (discuss • contribs) 04:45, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi there! We noticed you did not have guide chapters added under « see also » at this time that you might find relevant to your topic so I went ahead and found you two chapters from 2014! Hope they assist! –U3133258 (discuss • contribs) 03:15, 16 October 2017 (UTC) 2.14PM 16 October 2017
Heading casing edit
Topic development feedback and review. This issue development was evaluated based on the marking requirements.
Written feedback is prov starting a brand new section below and/or calling the reviewer. Topic development markings will be accessible later on via Moodle. Keep an optical eye on Announcements. Keep in mind that marks derive from that which was available prior to the deadline, whereas the reviews can also be predicated on all material offered by time of supplying this feedback.
Title, sub-title, TOC edit
- Minimal at time of subject development distribution; is currently very nearly correct – remove very first letter term capitalisation – simply capitalise the initial page associated with name and subtitle to match because of the book/wiki design
Consumer web web page edit
- Produced, but fundamental at time of distribution without any links
- Applied effectively
Social contribution edit
- None at period of subject development submission
- 1 good website link and summary prov Section headings edit
- Eliminate bold from headings – utilize standard styles that are heading
- At time of distribution, not a lot of part going development
- Predicated on current content, it is really not clear that the most effective appropriate emotional theories and studies have been Key points edit
- None of note prov Image edit
- Too little read easily – cons recommendations edit
- None prov Resources edit
Image edits edit. Hey here, Hope you mange to finish over time!
We edited a number of the image sizes and in addition included a picture to aid break the block up of writing. All The Best! –Maddison Frost (reveal • contribs) 11:05, 22 October 2017 (UTC)
Direct content from user web web page edit
Hey Georgia, I realised most of the real long ago at the beginning of chapter development we left a touch upon your individual web page perhaps not right here, therefore right here it really is:
Hey Georgia – After on from through the aforementioned recommendations, i came across this short article which will be posted this season, and I also think it gives a well-rounded study of sexting in adolescents: Van Ouytsel, J., Van Gool, E., Walrave, M., Ponnet, K., & Peeters, E. (2017;2016; ). Sexting: Adolescents’ perceptions associated with applications useful for, motives for, and consequences of sexting. Journal of Youth Studies, 20(4), 446-470. Doi: 10.1080/13676261.2016.1241865. I am hoping this may work as a foundation for the Book Chapter: ) –U3144362 (discuss • contribs) 10:14, 20 August 2017 (UTC)U3144362 02:50 17 August 2017
–U3144362 (discuss contribs that are• 13:15, 22 October 2017 (UTC) u3144362 12:15 AM
Chapter review and feedback edit
This chapter happens to be evaluated in accordance with the marking requirements. Written feedback is prov starting a new part below and/or calling the reviewer. Chapter markings will later be available via Moodle, along side social share marks and feedback. Keep an optical attention on notices.
- Overall, it is a problematic chapter since it does not make use of the most useful available mental technology in regards to the motivations for online dating sites and exactly how they vary by sex. Alternatively the chapter covers lots of basic motivational theory and covers exactly how this associated with relationship motivations between genders, not online dating inspiration.
- Overall, this really is a great chapter that effectively makes use of mental concept and research to greatly help deal with a practical, real-world issue.
- Overall, this might be a fundamental, but adequate chapter.
- For extra feedback, see these copyedits.
- A diverse selection of general motivational concept is covered. It might be safer to consider an inferior selection of concept which can be more directly linked to internet dating and sex distinctions. For instance, i am unsure why Maslow’s hierarchy of requirements happens to be included.
- The Reeve (2015) textbook is overused being a citation – rather, utilise main, peer-reviewed sources.
- Very little extensive research about motivations for internet dating and how these vary by sex is included in the chapter. This will be an omission that is major.
- Whenever explaining crucial research findings, suggest the dimensions of impacts in addition to whether or not there clearly was an impact or relationship.
- Some statements had been unreferenced – begin to see the factual? Tags
Penned expression edit
- Penned expression
- Wording and casing for the name and subtitle ended up being adjusted to match the written guide design
- To boost the chapter, include more writing that is original reduce steadily the quantity of direct quoting
- Abbreviations (such as for instance e.g., for example. Etc. ) should simply be utilized ins grammar? Tags.
- APA design
- Use APA design for figure and table captions
Multimedia feedback, The associated multimedia presentation happens to be marked in line with the marking requirements.
Markings can be obtained through the product’s Moodle web web site. Written feedback is prov beginning a section that is new. The unit convener if you would like further clarification about the marking or feedback, contact.Note